Monday, October 13, 2008

A letter of invitation from Cheng Xiangzhan

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am Cheng Xiangzhan of Shandong University in China, a professor of aesthetics. My academic interests include the history of Chinese aesthetics, today’s eco-criticism, environmental aesthetics and ecological aesthetics. Invited by the Journal of Jiangsu University in Jiangsu province, China, I have been hosting a special topic there since 2005, which is entitled ‘The ecological spirit and the studies of aesthetics and literary theory’. I sincerely hope to invite a paper from you to support my editing work. Thank you very much for your positive response.
Hope to get more opportunities to work with you together.

As for the format of the paper expected, you may kindly pay some attention to my own paper entitled 'Urban Image and Urban Aesthetics' here on my BLOG.

With all the best wishes.

Sincerely yours,
Cheng Xiangzhan
Oct. 13,2008

No comments: